Thursday, July 23, 2009

Parent





There is a suggestion from my parent : advice

sure, they're always advice me because they're love me . I was remember when my parent said what I must did ! In my heart I always said, "That's because dad and mom love me."

I study from my parent : what I must do and what I can't do and when I choose be parent---as they study from their parent . I understand if my calm adn positive attitude can help my parent be good parent .

I and my parent know if we want more be loved . with imajination in my pray how God's Love flow between us, I pushed for increase the love . more day more love and more study how be good mother, father, daughter, or son. My pray is for me and my parent more expression God's Love one each other






0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment