Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Falling In Luv



Falling In Love as great feeling in the world ! That's true if God in my self all of time! but when I'm Falling in love, I choose open my heart just to one people. and, when I do it, I feel falling in love with God be big feeling.

But, Falling in love make bad feeling in the world. if I must face parting, it make I feel sad and in refused. as the love is gone with special person. Maybe I will close my heart as effort for protect my self. and this is my secret : If I will be angry, or fear, I hide my self. but I feel Love from God, because his Love will be at there !

I feel falling in love not come from other people, but from my heart to God's Love in and my around self ! so, I see conciousness if just with open my heart and see perfect in everything, I can feel "Falling In Love" in all my time . :)


0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment